Verify the canisters are empty by depressing the center pin with a spoon to remove any remaining CO2. Wear gloves to protect hands since CO2 will be cold when released.
Twist on provided caps to seal the canisters.
Place 2 empty canisters in the exchange box. (Must return 2 empty canisters).
Place included return label over the existing label.
- Tape the box closed.
- Place in mailbox.
We take great care in the safe shipping of kulCO2 Tanks. In lieu of full Hazmat training, we have made publicly available all safety information and mark our packaging accordingly with the correct hazmat labeling. Please follow the outlined instructions to ensure compliance with the DOT and safe shipping. Do not ship in amounts great than 12,000 KG.
Carriers please call Infotrac for 24 Hour Emergency
külCO2 Safety Information:
- Contents under pressure
- Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (50°C )
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in upright position, preferably on floor where tank cannot tip or fall
- Do not tamper with CO2 tank
- Check DOT Test Date on collar of tank
- If tank is more than 5 years old, return tank to gas supplier for re-certification.
- Markings as required by the HMR: Cylinders DOT 3AL, TC/3ALM, ISO 7866
- Weight: 0.4 KG
- Capacity: 250 8 oz. Glasses
- Standard: DOT-3AL
- Service Pressure: 14.7MPa (2132psi)
- Test Pressure: 25MPa (3625psi)